Wednesday, January 21, 2009

clocks move slower than minds.

Something that's struck me quite hard of late is how remarkably fast the human mind (well, at least my mind) moves on.

What i mean is this:  over the past 2 years of going to school, coming home, going to school, coming home, going to school, going home, austria, home, etc... i've realized that after about a week of being in a certain place, the aforementioned location immediately feels like "forever ago".

I've been in Austria for about 11 days, and Boston feels like forever ago.  I've been in Austria a mere 11 days, and my 5 days with elizabeth feels like ages ago.

It's strange.  It makes me realize that someday, college will feel like "forever ago".  Someday...life will feel like eternity ago.  

Live everyday to the fullest, take advantage of every opportunity, love at every chance to love, and soak in all the lessons experience can teach in the 24 hours you got until that next day feels like forever ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment